eco-friendly wpc decking floor/flooring laminate/composite deckingDetail Information
1.Environment- friendly,Waterproof, UV protect
2.Material: Wood + Plastic
3.Color option:Cedar/Grey/Wood/Sandalwood etc.
Detailed Product Description
1.100% recycled of composite flooring
2 CE &ASTM,ROHS,Intertek Certificate
3.waterproof and anti-uv
wood plastic composite flooring
About WPC Material
The Eco-friendly WPC Decking/flooring we produced is made of
1) 60% wood powder (Professionally treated dry bamboo/wood fiber)
2) 35% HDPE (Grade A)
3) 5% chemical additives (Anti-UV agent, Anti-oxidation agent, stabilizers, colorants, anti fungus agent, coupling agent, reinforcing agent, lubricants...etc.)
All these raw materials are premixed and extruded by professional Wood-Plastic machinery with special technics, so it is a kind of Low-carbon, Environmental protection and Recyclable new material.
People can benefit from HOHEcotech by following attributes
1. Looks and feels like natural wood
2. Durable, firm because of its high density
3. High degree of UV and color stability,
4. Easy to install and low labor cost
5. Non-paint, weatherproof , UV resistant , no glue, low maintenance
6. 100% recycle, environmental friendly, saving forest resources
7. Barefoot friendly, anti-slip, no cracking
8.Weather resistant, suitable from -40 to 60.
Ceder, copper brown, wood, sandalwood, coffee, grey, dark grey
First step:Fix the WPC keels/joists
Arrange the WPC keels on the concrete floor on line with a suggested average gap 30cm between each other. Drill holes on the keel by using an electric drill, and then fix the keels to the concrete floor with inflation nails.
Attention:Please don’t directly screw in nails with heavy tools. Do not over drive or leave the nail/screw heads above the top surface.
Second step:Fix the decking to the keels
Use an electric-drill to drill holes on the external side of the first grooved decking, then screw in stainless nail (M4x50mm) to fix the decking to the decking to the keels. Plastic fitting have to be placed to the groove sides of the decking on line between every two decks. After finish arrangement of both the decking and the plastic fittings, two people at the opposite side of the boards, pushing the boards together to make the boards lean to each other firmly. Then screw in the stainless nails to all of the plastic fittings, which have a hole in the middle.
It is suggested that more than two people working together during installing the decking. This WPC material is quite heavy because of its high density , it might be difficult for one person to hold or move.
Technical parametersRelated Productsnavigation